Monday, March 7, 2011

My Mom is a Winner and I Feel Like One Too!


As some of you already know, my mother has had some heart problems over the last year and just a few days ago in Orlando while playing with Mickey & Minnie, She took a bad fall and dislocated 2 fingers and broke one. This in turn led to a heart attack & blood clot in her main "LED" artery if I stand correct. She has had 34....YES 34 Catherization operations and has beat this genetic disease that seems to "try" and frustrate her in her ability to enjoy life, serve God and be the best she can be..... BUT my moms a "Richardson" and is a fighter!! I ask all of you who know HIM to pray to HIM (God) YES...GOD and ask him to be with my mother as she recovers from this experience. Life seems to throw a lot us sometimes & it's not our place to question why, but rather deal with it and grow from it. MY MOM's A WINNER!!! Love You MOM. Your son CLINT

No comments: