Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Look For Some Great Blogs From Africa Over The Next Two Weeks




















What a great time I'm planning on having in Africa.....These "Animals" featured above won't be so lucky over the next 2 weeks. Instead of being a Doctor or Lawyer shooting the "Big Five in Africa, I went with the Surf Shop Owners Budget and figured I would shoot the "Nastiest Five" & then take 2 days and go check out Jeffreys Bay for A Future trip with the Family. Stay tuned to the Blog for Daily Pic's and hopefully video of this Intresting trip. I'm Going with a Doctor, Lawyer & My Pastor........You could not order this trip up any better. Read Genesis 9:2 if you're going to hate on me for enjoying my GOD given right to "Take" Animals for Sport as well as Feed the local people that really appreciate the business of living. I can't wait for dinner as well.....




















No comments: