Sunday, May 17, 2009

That Hot "DAWG" will hunt.......

Mr. Bashee as of two days ago. We renamed him after 10 years of being Sebastian (The Inlet). He deserves it & misses the PIT for those of you who remember when he worked all day and every day. He has always wondered if those are "Kool-cats" or "Copy-cats". His dad ccr is excited about going to Africa with "Dr. V" to see what time it is & see if we can hit the eye of a "Bulls-eye". Check the photo gallery for sure on that one when we return from the hunt. Me thinks I will wear my "watering hole" safari hat to remember that I'm Surfer 1st and 2nd on a lot...more details to come but remember this blog on PIT Challenge #8 NOT PIT Challenge #1. Speaking of which...I wonder who will be the 1st of 8 to win the Challenge of 88. LINK: Challenge

I better go check our e-mail to see the answers.....after all, it is the weekend. c.c.r.

No comments: