Monday, July 27, 2009

Australia, Bondi Beach

As I said last week, we will start our blog about where to surf or rome around the world and what it takes to make this happen. We will also discuss each place and some of the things it has to offer. As well as people I have met that you should try and find as well as places to stay etc.....I have 31 different countries in my sand collection that I have acquired abroad in my travels. Each day in this blog, a picture of each one will be displayed as we go through our informative but very short narrative of each country and my experience traveling there.

Starting with Australia: The land of beer drinking English speaking nice people that has incredible surf everywhere you go. I would highly recommend eating a "Aussie Kabob" or two while in your travels here. I really enjoyed the bus pass for the entire month, it was the easiest, safest way to travel the entire east coast of Australia from Sydney to Cairns. You most definitely want to check out the Great Barrier Reef and the Wit Sunday Islands off the northern coast. The surf was incredible in New Castle beach as well as Bondi, Coffs Harbour & Surfers Paradise.



No comments: