Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sand From Cape Cod Massachusetts


I said 31 different countries of sand but after looking at the sand collection a little closer, I had 9 bottles of sand that were from the USA...some Hawaii, CA, Grand Canyon and yes this one featured today: Cape Cod MA. Not much to say about Cape Cod except that it was ok to visit in the summer but I'm sure it would be somewhat miserable in the winter months. The beaches were really clean and well kept.....maybe from the lack of traffic year round but I found the entire coast and Northeastern part of the USA very unexplored and well kept. The people who live in this area have been there pretty much all their lives and there is something to say for that hometown feel you get when visiting or dinning out at the local restaurants etc. Cape cod was a very nice beach and we have all seen the pictures in any ESM magazine of how good the surf gets there.......the guys are just wearing 5/4 mil wetsuits with booties and gloves. Something tells me, it's just not the same surf experience but an experience to say the least. They can have those waves, I'll stay where its warm and firing. That's all I gotz to say about that (Forest Gump would say....)

No comments: