Monday, July 20, 2009

The Surf Around The World....will be the next topic. Have you been there?


Next week we will take an in depth look at all the available countries that have incredible surf and what it takes to make it happen. Almost all of the info that will be shared in this blog will be from personal experience and I will be making recommendations on where to go, who to meet & what to do when traveling abroad. I've been searching and walking this globe since I was a very young man. My parents loved to travel and I decided a long time ago to make it a goal of mine to go everywhere I possibly could before moving on to that special place my father has for me in heaven. If you would like to get a jump on things, please visit our "Travel Album" in the photo gallery by clicking: Travel4Surf

No comments: